Let's face it, the main aesthetic problem of women is cellulite. Especially in the summer, when the legs are inevitably more exposed, there is a need to remedy them, to eliminate that imperfection that makes us feel uncomfortable and does not allow us to live our femininity well.
But being able to find solutions to reduce or eliminate cellulite also becomes a requirement linked to health, as it is not only a purely aesthetic problem but linked to blood circulation.
Here we are, therefore, talking about cellulite at 360 degrees: from its types to its causes, but above all we will talk about the remedies and advice to fight it and hinder its return.
We will also focus on effective cellulite supplements, to understand which ones to choose and if they really work.
Ready to say enough to cellulite? Let's find out together which weapons to use to neutralize it permanently.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is an accumulation of subcutaneous fat that affects the thighs, buttocks and also other parts of the leg such as the knees.
Someone talks about cellulite thinking it's the same for everyone. We want to dispel this myth by specifying that it is not a single term but has very specific characteristics that differentiate the various types.
What types of cellulite do we know?
- Edematous. This is the least serious and least visible case, when cellulite is not accentuated but causes problems of heaviness in the legs due to circulatory problems and too much sedentary lifestyle. (Typical of someone who does an office job and spends a lot of time sitting in front of the PC without moving enough).
- Fat. Already more evident aesthetically, it is a condition of intermediate gravity, where the skin is "dented" but no pain or other physical problems are felt. Mostly it is linked to a poor diet and excessive fat consumption. (Typical of those with an unregulated lifestyle and an unbalanced diet that tends to excessive consumption of fats and processed foods.)
- fibrous. This is the most annoying form as it causes the so-called orange peel skin which, if touched, also causes some pain. (Typical of those who haven't treated it over time and find themselves dealing with an already advanced form that is more difficult to cure).
Surely you are wondering which group you belong to! Well, the easiest way to find out is to seek advice from an expert, who will also help you find solutions aimed at your situation.
What he will surely advise you is to start adopting healthy habits to adopt an anti-cellulite lifestyle, which covers not only aspects of your daily diet, but also your social life, with less stress, less sedentary lifestyle and more movement. He will also advise you to take effective cellulite supplements that can help you solve the underlying problem.
Why cellulite occurs and how to fight it
But let's start from the beginning and answer the question that everyone is asking: why does cellulite occur?
The most frequent causes are:
- Bad eating habits
- Little movement
- Circulatory problems
- Water retention
- capillary fragility
- Genetic predisposition
- Stress and anxiety
- Hormonal imbalances
- Use of contraceptives
Here's where to find the cause of your problem based on your lifestyle. But above all, here's where to find the strength to change things and start fighting with grit this ugly blemish that can really be eliminated. As?
Let's start with effective supplements against cellulite. It is a truly valid aid that does not harm your health and represents a non-invasive solution that all women can use.
Effective cellulite supplements: do they work?
Whether you are looking for effective cellulite supplements for legs or buttocks it doesn't matter: their goal is the same and it is to drain excess liquids, stimulate blood circulation and reduce swelling.
But be careful not to confuse them with slimming remedies to lose weight! They represent valid support in the fight against cellulite but do not have slimming effects and therefore should not be understood as boosting diets.
Obviously, to see really good results, you need to choose the right ones based on your type of cellulite, so it would be useless to opt for a type of draining supplement that fights fluid stagnation if the problem is fat accumulation.
But in any case, the help of an expert in the sector can help you make the right choice for you. What you need to know is that they are all liquid solutions or capsules based on herbs and plants, strictly natural and with innumerable beneficial effects, which do not cause health contraindications.
But do they work? The answer is yes, but only if they don't work alone! Movement, nutrition and some creams are its strongest allies.
Effective supplements against cellulite
There are three types of supplements that fight cellulite:
- Draining supplements. These are cellulite supplements effective against the stagnation of excess liquids. Their purpose is to allow these liquids to be reabsorbed by the lymphatic system. They have surprising effects in cases of oedematous cellulite and usually contain birch and dandelion.
- Effective cellulite supplements to promote circulation. This type is more suitable for those with circulation problems at the base of cellulite. They are used to strengthen the capillaries so that they do not leak liquids which then lead to the formation of cellulite. But they are also very useful in cases of swelling and give the legs a sense of lightness. Its most used active ingredients are wild berries, centella and red vine.
- Cellulite supplements effective in reducing accumulations of fat. They act directly on the bearings and help cells dispose of lipid reserves. Ideal for those who recognize in their own cellulite fat deposits, not only in the legs but also in the arms. They are formulated with extracts of pineapple, gingko biloba and green coffee.
We reiterate that they are all vegetable formulations and therefore do not have side effects worthy of note. Furthermore, they are not drugs and therefore should not be understood as a "cure" against cellulite.
But now we come to the advice to amplify the action of supplements and make them even more effective against all forms of cellulite.
First of all take care of your nutrition! No excesses means cutting down on fatty and fried foods, kitchen salt, sausages, canned foods, sugar, coffee.
Instead, prefer vegetables, fruit, cereals (preferably wholemeal), legumes and extra virgin olive oil for condiments.
Don't forget to drink a lot! Water is an enemy of cellulite and water retention and helps you eliminate excess fluids.
If you smoke, know that smoking also causes worsening cases of cellulite. Maybe it's the perfect excuse to stop and think about your health!
Finally, movement is the basis of a healthy and cellulite-free life. Walk, play sports or otherwise avoid sitting too long.
Did you know that even crossed legs can affect the appearance of cellulite?
In short, in addition to effective women's cellulite supplements to be taken regularly, there are also other strategies to solve the problem with greater impact and enjoy the summer without embarrassment even by showing off a shaped dress or simply a swimsuit on the beach.